Pro Hoe Sweatshirt
Design in collaboration with Fetch in Kansas City, MO
Y'all hoes asked, and we listened! We're bringing back the fan-fave Pro Hoe phrase, but on a damn sweatshirt!!
Pro hoe, baby! But also Pro black, brown, queer, trans, weed, choice, love, peace, babes, baddies...Truly living our best life in this one.
$5 from every shirt sold with be donated to Metro Trans Umbrella Group.
- 80% Cotton/20% Poly Blend
- Printed Locally in St. Louis
- Unisex Sizing - Available in S-5XL
- Black with White Print
- Fits True To Size - Due to the fabric content of this sweatshirt, some shrinkage may occur. For a roomier fit, we recommended sizing up!
- Back of shirt features main design, with rose design on front left
Two best friends with a passion for design, customer service, and community set out to create a new kind of retail experience in Kansas City, and have since created a lifestyle brand for artisan made paper goods, gifts and vintage apparel. From Fetch, "We consider Fetch to be more than a shop, it is a safe space for people to connect while feeling at home in our space. We strongly support the Black Lives Matter movement and reject all forms of inequality."